Beta Theta Pi - Digital Archive
Beta Theta Pi Fraternity was founded August 8, 1839 and is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, including recognition as the “Pioneering Fraternity” and “Leadership Fraternity.”
Archived issues of the Beta Theta Pi Magazine are available dating back to the inaugural issue that was first published in 1872.
To develop men of principle for a principled life.
Every member will live Beta Theta Pi’s values.
To build lasting bonds of friendship and brotherhood, Beta calls for:
- Mutual Assistance – Betas believe that men are mutually obligated to help others in the honorable labors and aspirations of life.
- Intellectual Growth – Betas are devoted to continually cultivating their minds, including high standards of academic achievement.
- Trust – Betas develop absolute faith and confidence in one another by being true to themselves and others.
- Responsible Conduct – Betas choose to act responsibly, weighing the consequences of their actions on themselves and those around them.
- Integrity – Betas preserve their character by doing what is morally right and demanding the same from their brothers.
Browse and view all of the publications that are available in this document library. Publications are organized in a folder structure according to year and then are listed in order by publication name.
Enter a key word or phrase to quickly and easily search the entire document library, and find specific information contained within the archive.
Each publication is archived as an Adobe® PDF (Portable Document Format) file and can be opened using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader software directly from the Adobe website (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).